The truth about Linux

Matt Snell mattds at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:54:01 EDT 2006

I'm glad I'm a newb, I'm going to take this illegal software off of my
computer NOW, then write a thank you to Microsoft for selling me an OS that
actively discourages Chinese hackers.  I thank you for bringing this to my
attention before I got myself into trouble.

Anyway, just saying hi, have been lurking for a while and hope to meet some
of you when I make it to my first LUG meeting.

M@

On 4/28/06, Michael ODonnell <michael.odonnell at comcast.net> wrote:

> "Unlike Windows, which is a mature commercial product which is
> normally included with every new computer, Linux is given away.
> Now it may not sound like much of a problem, after all there
> is very little profit in merely giving a product away.
>
> This would be certainly true were in not for the Linux
> project's seductive Marxist ideology[...]"
>

> http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/linux-european-threat-to-our-computers.html

ICQ: 347886968
http://m4ttds.blogspot.com/