A load of stuff for Hosstraders

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 29 10:18:01 EDT 2006

I have a collection of stuff (inherited from a failed startup)
that I wish would go to a good home (hell, as long as it
doesn't end up in a landfill I don't even care if it goes to
a profoundly abusive, dysfunctional home) and I'm asking that
somebody drag it all up to Hosstraders, since I can't attend.

Most of the items have never been used.  GNHLUG'ers (or their
authorized representatives) are welcome to pick through the
collection beforehand for free.  If anything of value (cash,
I hope) is obtained at Hosstraders in exchange for any of
this stuff I'd prefer that it somehow benefit the GNHLUG,
though it'd also be OK if the person(s) who hauled it all up
there got something for their troubles.  I don't expect to

Items:

   Lots of standard power cables and power cable "extensions".

   Lots of SCSI cables, many varieties, from plain old-style 50-pin
   mass-terminator ribbon cable daisy chains, a number of shielded
   "converter" cables with different flavor connectors on each end
   like, say, LVD/SE<-->mini68pin  etc.

   Various SCSI terminators, and approx 45 LVD/SE pass-thru thingies
   that look like this:

      http://www.scsisource.com/Images/est-h68mfu320.jpg

   Various RS232 cables, DB9 and DB24.

   A few RS232 adapters

   Approx 5 Keyboards.

   Most of a 1000-ft spool of cat5e cable, assuming I can remember
   where I put it.

   Some flavor of Palm docking cradle - has no ID number of any
   kind on it.  Has a Y-cable, one branch has a USB connector,
   other branch wants to go to some kind of power source.

   5 different PCMCIA Enet NICs.

   4 different dongles for PCMCIA Enet adapters.  Relationship to
   NICs mentioned above is unclear and nothing should be assumed.

   ...etc.

I'm in North Chelmsford near Drum Hill.