GNHLUG SLUG - Wiki - 8 May

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:39:00 EDT 2006

I've been on the list for a few years now and wouldn't dream of heckling Ben
or anyone else here;  way in awe of you guys.  I've been running Linux since
RH 6.1 but what I know can fit on the business end of a pencil compared to
you all.

In exile from Vermont (temporarily, I hope) my new gig is in Woostuh Mass as
a sys admin running OpenVMS and Tru64 UNIX (on an Alpha server) while
stepping in the you-know-what from time to time with the Microsoft stuff, as
they run that on servers and desktops, too.

Any Tru64 folks out there on this list?

Hope to see you at the HossTraders event again this year.

Dave Hardy
(formerly of Montpelier)