T1's on the West Coast?

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Wed Aug 16 18:19:01 EDT 2006

Hello All,

One of my client's clients is having some trouble with their T1 lines.
They are getting very slow upload to our server - 4kb/sec or so.

Initially, they had thought it was a problem on our end; I can get over
1.5mb per second to our server, so that seemed unlikely, and we've
verified they are getting slow upload virtually everywhere. Apparently
their provider is XO, and the onsite contact believed that it was a
problem at the providers end.

Does anyone have any personal experience on providers for T1 access in
California, or, failing that, any general advice on choosing a provider?

Take it easy, and thanks,

--

David Berube
Berube Consulting