OT: Web Designers

Martin Ekendahl mekendahl at hardlined.com
Wed Aug 23 10:18:00 EDT 2006

I was hoping someone could help me with finding a web designer. We are
looking to move our content of a old and user updated webpage (mostly in
word and old frontpage programs) to a new xhtml strict type template,
maybe with some sort of content management so the  people in marketing
can easily update things like "news", and "about us".

Anybody have any experience with any web designers that are good with
xhtml? The past couple developers we went through were still using
tables and 1x1 images for placement. We are looking in the 20-40 page
range and would like to keep it under $10k.

If it works out good we might have some workk in the future or a back
end customer support system (if they are capable).

Never knew it would be so hard to find a good developer..

Thanks for the help,

-Martin