OT: Web Designers

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Aug 23 22:14:01 EDT 2006

On Aug 23, 2006, at 21:53, Ben Scott wrote:

>  Being rendered inconsistently (differently) among browsers is a
> design goal of HTML.

Sing it, brother.  I actually hear, "well, we don't really think many
blind people will be our customers."  That usually means it's going to
be a long day.

>  That really annoys the PHBs, of course.  But that doesn't change the
> square-peg/round-hole nature of the problem.

Hey, tables are square.  Which must mean the web is round!   (I'm
refusing the Fields Medal too).

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/