Looking for an App for clipboard management...

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Thu Aug 24 01:44:01 EDT 2006

Bill Ricker wrote:

> iirc WMcliphist is such a beast or close.

Close, but not quite.  It's basically a clone of klipper you can
undock... which is a step in the right direction...

But I'm not looking to save a clipboard history.  I need something that
I can manually add or remove items.

To give you an idea of the use I'm looking for... Imagine working in
email tech support.  You have a few hundred emails to answer in a day
and many of them are the same thing, like "How do I change my password?"
and such.  You don't wnat to type each one every time.
Opening/importing a text file is a few steps too many.  You want to
click on a button and middle click in the document to insert the text.

Brian