Laptop repair

Tech Writer TechWtr at handspun.com
Mon Dec 4 12:11:12 EST 2006

Can anyone suggest somewhere in the greater Southern New Hampshire area that
can perform a simple laptop repair?  I've got an older HP Pavilion that I
just finished loading Linux onto.  It was working great until the dog ran
by, and yanked the power cable out.  The connection is now loose and won't
hold the cable.  The lowest price I can get from HP repair is almost $300!
They told me that was just for shipping, handling, and re-soldering the
connector back to the motherboard.  To get the whole thing tested after was
closer to $400!

Peg