library (cross-posted)

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Fri Dec 8 20:07:56 EST 2006

Python <python at venix.com> writes:

> http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=dlslug
>
> Bill brought in 3 additions to the library, two of which immediately
> were borrowed.  The third book is "Hacking Myth TV".  Since there was a
> very long TV thread recently on GNHLUG, I assume there will be some
> interest in this book.
>
> If you are not passing through Lebanon, we can figure out alternative
> distribution methods.

Could you scan it into a PDF for me ;)

I didn't even know there was such a book.  If you flip through it at
all, can you provide a sense of whether or not this book seems good
and/or interesting?  In other words, would it be worth buying for
someone interested in MythTV, or does it appear to be a bound version
of freely available docs?

If it seems to be good, I'll just go buy a copy.

Thanks!
--
Seeya,
Paul