[GNHLUG] The Coming (geek)War

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Sat Dec 9 15:29:30 EST 2006

> Do you have "Alpha Geek" on your business card?

Check.  (You mean other people do too? Always get a laugh when I pass
my card out)

>  Do you like to make
> fun of people who are three days behind the curve?

No, I don't do that.  It's hard enough staying near the curve...

> We need eight contestants and ten challenges (eight to play, two for
> a potential run-off).

Wish I could, but I'll pass on being a contestant... brings back bad
flashbacks of many too years ago, when we held up Matthew Broderick as
a hero for Wargames.

Offtopic but very much related: if you haven't yet played Defcon,
check out http://www.everybody-dies.com (the Demo is quite playable).