Board of Directors meeting, Solstice, Martha's Exchange, Dec 21, 6 PM - 6:15 PM, was "to-do"

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Dec 15 10:03:07 EST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:47:49 -0500
Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> wrote:

> A brief meeting to confirm our existence, formally adopt previously
> made resolutions, and record a first set of meeting minutes.

As one motion (if I'm still in time, the first one!) may I suggest:

  That in order for a BoD meeting to have a quorum, such
  meeting shall be held in a public place, of course be
  open to everyone, and that such place shall be required
  to have a facility which serves canonical Linux beverages,
  preferably on tap...

-Bill