[OT] From Texas to New Hampshire

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Mon Dec 18 10:32:58 EST 2006

Jon maddog Hall <maddog at li.org> writes:

> Since you lived in Michigan and your wife lived in Connecticut, I do
> not have to tell you about the New England winters.

No, but we may have to explain this newer concept of "New England 2nd
Spring", or "Early, early, early spring".

I seem to remember that a "New England Winter" *used* to require
temperatures below 30 to be considered mild and below 20 to considered
cold.  "Freezing" didn't describe anything in positive integers.

It's that time of year (at least according to the calendar) that I
wear my Santa Hat.  Today, I came real close to wearing shorts and a
Hawaiian shirt with my hat :)

--
Seeya,
Paul