[GNHLUG] PySIG next week! Decorated cookies! Decorated functions!

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Thu Dec 21 14:03:48 EST 2006

For survivors of the upcoming celebrations, PySIG awaits for that
perfect finish.  "Decorations."  Our own Kent Johnson will lead us
through the wonderland of Decorators Redux.  (We've talked about
function decorators before, but some of us, including yrs truly,
are slow learners.)  And decorators really ARE rich and powerful,
especially with "with" in 2.5.

Also recent Python happenings, more favorite gotchas, and plenty
of enthusiastic conversation about all things Python.

Next Thursday evening, 7:00 PM at the Amoskeag Business Incubator,
NewbieHalfHour at 6:30PM, milk & cookies, all as usual.  Except,
of course, for that special spirit of ho, ho, ho...

Hoping_your_holidays_are_wonderful'ly yrs,

-Bill and Janet