New Linux Installs from long time ago

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:10:40 EST 2006

On 12/22/06, Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:36:15 -0800 (PST)
> Thank goodness for Ubuntu.  Without them we might have
> been faced with having to use the distribution previously
> known as best for beginners, SuSE.  (SuSE did look good,
> before Novell's decision to become a de facto subsidiary
> of a major proprietary-software vendor.)

  It's funny how people can actually decide the functionality of a product
is somehow broken once a business arrangement which does affect one line of
code is made.

  "Yes, my name is Bill Gates.  I've officially decided that Linux sux0rs
based on the fact that Bill Sconce decided to not like Microsoft.  Yes, I
know this sounds strange, but we're so glad Bill enlightened us to this
unique twist on FUD"

--
-- Thomas