how to make a computer to function as a router

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Mon Feb 6 10:41:00 EST 2006

The way to do this is with IPTables, the linux firewall facilities, on Machine
A.  If you're unfamiliar with how to configure that, I would suggest
installing firestarter on the FC4 machine and that will have an option to use
IPTales, Masquerading (NAT) to allow the second machine out into the world.
-N