DLSLUG Library: new Right of Return model

Lloyd Kvam lkvam at venix.com
Tue Feb 7 18:22:00 EST 2006

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 23:10 -0500, Greg Rundlett wrote:
> On 12/2/05, Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com> wrote:
> > The DLSLUG library:
> >
> >    http://dlslug.org/library.html
>
> In terms of maintaining such a library, I have a couple of
> recommendations.
>
> The first is that 'librarything' is a really cool site that makes it
> ridiculously easy to add a book to your 'bookshelf', and offers a
> graphical view as well as a list view.
>
> See my librarything bookshelf for example:
> http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=freephile
>
> GNHLUG could create a general 'user' account there for the purpose of
> maintaining an online "card catalog" of what's in the library.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=dlslug
Now lists all of our new (unused) books.  Bill dropped off two new
titles:

	Point & Click OpenOffice.org!
	Linux Patch Management

This prompted me to start following Greg's advice to use librarything.
I will be happy to provide the library thing password to anyone who
wants it and is unable to guess it.  While the password is not so basic
as simply 'dlslug' or 'password', I think it should be fairly easy for
folks in this group to remember.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.