Linux Dist for use with 64 Bit AMD System

Richard A Sharpe rasharpe at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 09:46:00 EST 2006

I have tried everything I can think of and the modem will just not work
under SuSE or Fedora, maybe HP put in a Windoze only modem, I know there
were some of those beasts out there and it maybe that I have one, very
inconvenient.

Rich

Richard A Sharpe
8 Meadowview Lane
Merrimack, NH 03054
"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because
they are kind, but because you are."