IT Documentation Engine for Non-Geeks?

Lawrence Tilly mail.list.tilly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:31:01 EST 2006

I use TWiki for some small-team collaboration and it is serving us
fantasticly.  Dragon skin is pretty minimal and the skins are easily
customized.

You may also want to check XWiki.  It's a Java-based solution
developed by someone that used to be a TWiki fan.  Very active mailing
list and is pretty stable ( even though they call it pre-release still
).  My only reason for not jumping on it is there is no easy way to
convert all my data from TWiki to XWiki so until I have Free Time...
 :-/

-Lawrence