OpenVPN bridging with only one interface?

Mark Komarinski mkomarinski at wayga.org
Thu Feb 9 16:42:01 EST 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 04:26:19PM -0500, Bill McGonigle wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2006, at 15:56, Thomas Charron wrote:
>
> >  Aye, I've used it before.
>
> Cool - any gotchas?  As it's only been out a week I haven't had the
> pleasure yet - thomas.geekpoints++ .
>
> >But does it do Windows?  ;-)
>
> I'm sorry, I thought I was on a different mailing list. :)  If that is
> one of Mark's requirements he didn't mention it.  I hope we don't have
> to _assume_ Windows now.

Pfft.  Windows is in a VMWare slice or on my gaming machine at home.
Then again, maybe cygwin's openssh would do it.

Nice that OpenSSH supports VPNs, but I don't really feel like
recompiling that for all my machines (or building packages for them).

I'll look more into the routing and see what I can come up with.

-Mark