OpenVPN bridging with only one interface?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Feb 9 18:27:01 EST 2006

Thomas Charron wrote:

>   Hehe, no, I went looking at it doesn't look like there is any Win32
> solution that's compatible with OpenSSH VPN tunneling.  It was more a
> curiosity sake on my side.  Most of the time we're out of the office
> (away from home), we're on laptops running Win32.  I know, I know, but
> it can't be helped..
>
>   Thomas

If you're looking for something other than OpenVPN to run on a Windows
client that will be compatible with OpenVPN on the server end, then yes,
you're out of luck.

However, OpenVPN itself works fine on Windows. The TUN driver doesn't
work on Windows, so you need to use the TAP driver instead.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9