Change Management System

klussier at comcast.net klussier at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 17:45:00 EST 2006

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent change management system. My needs are extremely basic right now: Someone puts in a feature request/change that can be catagorized, e-mails are sent to the people that need to approve it, they go to the web page and approve or deny said change/feature request.

I have used CMS systems in the past that are part of larger systems, but I'm not really in the market for a commercial solution right now. Web based (PHP, perl cgi, html, whatever)  and free is good :-)

Thanks,
Kenny