Boston Linux and Unix Installfest XX, Saturday March 4, 2006 9AM - 5PM

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Thu Feb 23 08:50:01 EST 2006

When: Saturday, March 4, 2006 9:00 am to 5:00PM
Location:  MIT Building E51 Room 061-063
Please note that there is ample parking in front of the building.
The rooms are located on the basement floor opposite the elevator.

A periodic get-together where volunteers from our group help people
with Linux installation and other hands-on issues.  We have reserved an
additional room to use for some short seminars.

We have limited space, so first come first served.

Bring your complete system including Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse,
power strips, power cords, etc. Please bring the Linux distribution you
wish to load onto your system. We generally have a few copies available
for use. We'll help you load all needed software onto your hard drive.

Cost
It's free! However, we DO have expenses, and contributions are
welcome. Please consider contributing $25 per machine.

For directions, parking, and more detailed instructions please check
out the BLU website: http://www.blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2006-ifest20
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group