free dns with logging

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Jan 4 08:45:01 EST 2006

On Wednesday, Jan 4th 2006 at 07:58 -0500, quoth Jeff Kinz:

=>On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 06:00:45PM -0500, Brian Chabot wrote:
=>> I work for DynDNS and although we keep logs on some things, logging all DNS
=>
=>Hey, Good company.  Y'all do a great job!
=>
=>
=>--
=>Jeff (I liked the company so much I became a customer) Kinz,
=>
=>Emergent Research, Hudson, MA.
=>speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

I've been using zoneedit.com. I'm massively impressed with their service.
It's about $10 every three or four years for the dns plus a secondary MX
record. Never losing mail is worthwhile.