maddog: Letter to InfoWorld: Linux 64-bit since 1995!

Ed Lawson elawson at grizzy.com
Fri Jan 6 14:09:01 EST 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:28:27 -0500 (EST)
"Ken D'Ambrosio" <ken at jots.org> wrote:

> Well... not to toot MS's horn, but NT came out for a variety of
> processors, and I'm 99.9% at least one of them was 64-bit.

I believe NT was available for the Alpha chip.  Imagine there is
also a story there as well.

Ed Lawson

--
Edward E. Lawson, Esq.
Lawson & Persson, PC

NOTICE REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY AND ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE

This message, including any attachments, is a PRIVATE communication which may contain attorney/client privileged material and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose to others. If you have received this message in error, please reply to sender and delete this message from your system. Thank you.