One more bites the dust

Fred puissante at lrc.puissante.com
Sun Jan 8 22:56:00 EST 2006

On Friday 06 January 2006 22:39, Paul Lussier wrote:
> Neil Schelly <neil at jenandneil.com> writes:
> > I can tell you my 650 is great!
>
> You're the first person I've heard say that.  How long have you had
> it?  I loved my 600 for the first few months.  Now, 2 years later, I'm
> extremely disappointed.

I love my 650 as well. And it is even sweeter with the 1GB SD card I
installed in it.

Now, if someone can give me some helpful pointers about getting it to sink
with Konsole via BlueTooth, my joy will be complete.  I could get it working
eventually, but just don't have the time right now. I hate having to sync
with Windoze -- never works quite right.

-Fred