One more bites the dust

Neil Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Mon Jan 9 08:07:01 EST 2006

I remember finding this relatively easy to do, once I sat down and followed a
15 minute how-to for the BlueZ package.  DUN was a little tougher, but I got
that working too and it was mostly a matter of finding the right connect
strings for T-Mobile T-Zones, which can be different for different providers
and levels of service.
-N