One more bites the dust

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Mon Jan 9 08:45:01 EST 2006

On 1/9/06, Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some general commentary...
>
> have lost interest.  So for practical purposes, PalmSource and Palm
> might as well be one company.

And PalmSource got sold off

> And, of course, Microsoft isn't
> anybody's friend.
>
> It continually amazes me that people keep falling for Microsoft's
> lure.  "Sure, every other partner they've had, they've eventually
> eaten alive, but I'm sure ole Billy will be nice to *us*.  He's our
> friend!"  Fool me once...

I think Citrix might be the only exception.  Windows Terminal Server may
have taken away a bit of the need for citrix (unless you need multi os
clients) but they built that for MS too.

-- Ben "I'm gonna miss my Clie when it dies" Scott

My Clie's screen loses its accuracy.  The longer you use it, the worse it
gets.  *sigh*

--
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad
measures.