extract string

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 15:12:00 EST 2006

> Ooo, look! - a new business model for Lugs!

I happen to like these threads and far from regarding
them as a burden I think they're a pleasant diversion
and extremely useful as learning opportunities.

But I've been asking for a long time when our IPO will
be happening; we've got more talent and longevity than
most of the scams^H^H^H^H^Hventures that got millions
during the dotcom era, and when the juices are really
flowing most VC firms appear(ed) to regard those pesky
business plans as optional, anyway...    ;->