January MerriLUG meeting [1/19/2006] (Tomorrow!)

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Thu Jan 19 13:09:00 EST 2006

On Thursday 19 January 2006 11:34 am, Adam Helbling wrote:
> I plan to come, I may bring my fiancee just to grab some food with
> us. She isn't a *nix-er so it may be a little wierd for her :) and I
> think she has plans later this evening. Should be interesting either
> way. Ill probably be there.

    My wife, Harriet, is so non-technical that she prefers a reel-type
push mower to a power mower.  Her only CDs are in the bank.  But, she
also enjoys coming once in a while and will attend tonight.

    I think for her, watching techies interact is like observing
tropical fish in an aquarium; sort of amusing from time to time.

Jim Kuzdrall