HB1197 Public Meeting

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Thu Jan 19 13:40:01 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 12:32:02PM -0500, Jon maddog Hall wrote:
> Who should we write (or email) a reasonably well-worded document?

Part of my goal in attending this meeting will be to determine that:
once I have a general idea of how the committee is going, it will become
easier to see what they expect, and what nudging could be needed, as
well as the proper channels that nudging needs to occur in. I'll report
back to the list after the meeting and mention any pertinent (as I see
it) info.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer