Web Hosting Provider

Python python at venix.com
Fri Jan 20 12:03:00 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 09:28 -0500, Neal Richardson wrote:
> I should have been a little more specific. We are just looking for a
> place to host our web sites maybe 15 when all is said and done. The
> only
> catch is that the individual designing the web sites only knows Front
> Page so it would need to support Front Page extensions.

If virtually hosted pages by an ISP fit the bill, I would start by
asking at MV.

If you need to run the server yourself, I've been happy with my virtual
server from tummy.com.  The hardware is shared, but I manage the FC3
server image myself.  You have a choice of Linux distributions for the
server image.  This is relatively low cost and very flexible.  tummy.com
support is excellent.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp