Carn1v0re?

bmcculley at rcn.com bmcculley at rcn.com
Tue Jan 24 22:21:01 EST 2006

The worst mistake is underestimating your opponent.  How much
would the upgrade to that $5mm software package cost to get
the number/vowel substitution dictionary added on?

Ok, I know, we need to define "cost", whether it's cost to
develop, cost to purchase in the commercial sector, or cost to
purchase as a black-budget government agency - simplistically,
just increase one order of magnitude for each, right?  But
hey, this is anti-terrorist so cost is no object, just hire
Halliburton and they'll take care of it!
:-)