a question about evim

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jan 25 22:23:01 EST 2006

On Jan 25, 2006, at 21:18, Paul Lussier wrote:

>   ;; version tracking
>   (setq version-control "never")

Right, version control.  So ~ files are really just vestiges of a past
without RCS, CVS, or svn, I'm thinking.  And "emacs does everything."

So, I happily go over to Google, looks for emacs and svn, and I happen
upon this thread:

   http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2003-02/0315.shtml

Almost three years ago - fess up Paul, you're an emacs/svn expert by
now, aren't you?

Some of us could probably use some pointers.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/