There is only one thing I hate more than something I can not figure out...

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sun Jul 9 20:13:01 EDT 2006

On Sunday, Jul 9th 2006 at 18:12 -0400, quoth Jon maddog Hall:

=>...it is when that thing mysteriously starts working and I am not sure why.
=>
=>I rebooted, figuring that might cause it to stop working again,
=>and the drive is now working perfectly.
=>
=>(sigh)
=>
=>I do not know whether to feel sad or happy.  I guess happy will do for now.
=>
=>maddog

All it took you to get it working was a reboot? And you're complaining?
Just think of all those people in other parts of the world who are being
told AS WE SPEAK that they have to reload their whole distribution! ;-)