A possible reason to prefer an open source server...

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:16:01 EDT 2006

  Generally, I've had different experiences with Dell servers.  Typically,
they work very well, and Dell themselves tends to solve problems fairly
well.

  Now, in defence, you got the cheapest of the cheapcheapcheap servers that
Dell sells.  If this server is supposed to be standalone, and buisness
critical, not having redudency is like having unprotected sex with hookers.

  Thomas