BLU Annual BarBQue Saturday July 22, 2006

John Chambers jc at trillian.mit.edu
Mon Jul 17 00:57:01 EDT 2006

| Annual Summer BBQ XII
| When:  Saturday, July 22, 2006 from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
| Where:  John and Shelley Chambers' home=20
| 33 Cedarwood Avenue, Waltham, MA.
|
| Boston Linux & Unix is holding its twelfth annual summer BBQ on
| Saturday, July 22, beginning at 1:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome. Guests
| are encouraged to bring along something for the grill and the snack
| table. We're holding the barbeque at the same location as last year:
| John and Shelley Chambers' home at 33 Cedarwood Avenue, Waltham, MA.=20

I might add that if it  happens  to  rain,  our  back  yard  will  be
available  on Sunday, too.  Right now, the forecasts look pretty dry,
but considering the last few months' weather, it might be a good idea
to  plan  a rain date.  I haven't been watering anything but the wild
birds, and our yard is sorta green and overgrown.

--
   _,
   O   John Chambers