[OT] The China-Russia-US Geopolitical Dynamical System (!!!)

Fred puissante at lrc.puissante.com
Thu Jul 27 20:18:01 EDT 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 15:23, Ben Scott uttered thusly:
> SET self-appointed net.cop mode = ON
>
>   Could we take the China/US/whatever debate off-list please?
>
> SET self-appointed net.cop mode = OFF
>
>   Please note that I am empowered to speak only for myself.
>
>   Thanks,
>
> -- Ben

"Sorry about that". But to bring it back "on topic", I look at geopolitics no
differently than I look at computer networks, the human body, or any other
complex dynamical system. The large human societies form transcendental sets
of immense complexity and dynamics. One of the reasons I am currently
interested in Lisp is so I can model these dynamics and see if I can pull
off a few impressive predictions that will help put transcendental sets --
and me -- on the map.

I have heard many in the past claim that humans can't be predicted by
mathematics. I say they're all wrong. :-) The real irony is that I wish I
were wrong, because their are far-reaching and deep implications -- all of
which scares the willies out of me -- if I'm right.

Of course, I could just be a wise-ass spewing forth total BS. But I'm having
a hard time convincing myself that's the case. :-)

-Freedom Fred