Linux on old laptop in two stages

Peggy Harris PegRH at sprocket.mv.com
Mon Jun 5 09:03:07 EDT 2006

Oh... and as a side note...  I'm encouraged that there are four or five
14-year olds who want to learn more about Linux and Java, so I'd like to try
to support them as much as possible...  I've actually got a second old
laptop (Toshiba Satellite Pro, Pentium MMX processor, 80 MB RAM with 1.34 GB
hard drive) that I'm hoping I can also make useful for one of these kids to
experiment with this summer, if possible.

Peg