Video Conversions

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Mon Jun 26 10:53:00 EDT 2006

I've recently started getting Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes from
dapcentral.org.

Most of them are encoded with MS-MPEG4v2/Nandub.

What I want to do is convert them to burn them to a DVD.

Does anybody know of any console based Linux utilities to do this. I was
using ffmpegX on my mac, but I ended up with an audio drift problem where
the more the movie goes on, the more out of sync it gets. I heard this has
to do with the audio being VBR.

I have yet to find a Mac app that can fix this issue.

--
Travis Roy