[Python-talk] PySIG report

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Jun 30 15:19:01 EDT 2006

On Jun 23, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Bill Sconce wrote:

> Last night's Python SIG meeting, at the Amoskeag Business Incubator
> (as usual) turned out to be one of the liveliest we've had.  Janet's
> cookies (again as usual) probably helped; they were laced with
> chocolate.
>
> Ted Roche kindly stepped up to chair the meeting, and also volunteered
> some Python code for peer review - he's using a script which sends
> e-mail to all project engineers when each commit to his Subversion
> repository is made.  About twelve lines of code, courtesy of the
> Python "batteries included" (also as usual) library module, in this
> case SMTPlib.

The script was generously passed on to me by Ed Leafe, one of the
lead developers of Dabo. I'd noticed the postings to the Dabo-Dev
list and asked how he did it. The thread can be read online here:

http://leafe.com/archives/showFullThd/312858

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com