Deadline for LinuxWorld Badges Mailed is 3 march

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Mar 3 20:42:00 EST 2006

Ah. In the confirmation I got today when registering.

"Exhibit Only Registrants . U.S. attendees who register on or before
March 3, 2006 will be mailed their badge cards in February. Simply
bring your badge to any Badge Holder Pick-Up area, located in the
main lobby of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, to receive
your badge holder. All exhibit hall attendees who register AFTER
March 3, 2006, as well as all exhibit hall registrants residing
outside of the U.S., will NOT receive their badges and badge holders
in the mail. Simply proceed, with your confirmation, to the Exhibit
Hall Registration area located in the main lobby of the Boston
Convention & Exhibition Center. Please note that identification is
required to receive your badge and badge holder. Proper
identification (driver`s license, credit card) may be required to
receive your registration materials. Business cards will not be
accepted as appropriate identification."

FYI.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com