OT: Forum legalish question

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Sun Mar 5 18:48:01 EST 2006

After talking to some people some interesting things came to light.

At one point when Joe said he was going to sue me, I decided to call the
district lawyer. I left a message saying that I wanted to talk to them
to find out what the complaints were and comply with any law that I may
be breaking. I never got a call.

So he called this other lawyer and put down a $500 retainer. Clearly
this is only for letter writting.

The general thought now is that he had to do this, because the district
lawyer knew he couldn't win any case against, well, basically a bunch of
people bitching about the local government.