OT: Forum legalish question

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Mon Mar 6 23:14:00 EST 2006

   While Ben's observations were on the money, I would disagree with one
point:

 > You don't have to like this, but you do have to accept it (at least
 > until/unless you can get the law changed).

   Of course you don't have to accept it!  Breaking the law is a time-honored
way of changing the law in the US.

   There obviously could be penalties.  But if it weren't for brave people
breaking the law, we might well still have slavery, be still fighting in Viet
Nam, and/or I wouldn't be able to finish up this beer.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
Fast fact: More than 22 percent of American children live in poverty. Five
European countries have child poverty rates lower than 5%, 11 European