Web-based Project

Larry Cook lcook at sybase.com
Thu Mar 9 11:38:01 EST 2006

klussier at comcast.net wrote:
> What he wants is an internal web site where he can put in all of the
> project information and have the project plan/roadmap/timeline/gantt chart
> etc. viewable (not for edit) by everyone.

Since he will be the only one editing them, would an application that exports
to HTML be an option?  Here are two that I've had on my ToInvestigate list for
months now and just haven't gotten around to trying:

     http://www.taskjuggler.org/
     http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/

Does anyone have opinions of or experiences with these?

Thanks,
Larry