Acceptance of OpenOffice.org (was Re: Gov't , economics and technology (was Re: METROCAST BLOCKS RESIDENTIAL E-MAIL))

Kevin D. Clark kclark at mtghouse.com
Wed Mar 15 10:33:01 EST 2006

[that's what I get for sending a message whilst running a test]

I'm a Perl nut, so you may want to take this with a grain of salt, but
I believe that Perl is becoming the language of choice for
Astronomers, Geographers, Genome????ers, etc who need to do some
programming as part of their profession, but do not see themselves as
programmers.

Oh well.

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit