People still interested in shared colo?

Christopher Chisholm christopher.chisholm at syamsoftware.com
Thu Mar 16 11:17:00 EST 2006

My company has been looking for download mirrors for our software.  For
now we are low traffic but eventually we may see a good number of downloads.

Around how much would it cost for a 1U space?  We'd definitely be low
maintenance... mostly everything we need to do we do remotely.

Also, how would the IP addressing work?  Would we be able to have ports
80, 22, and 3930?

-chris