GNHLUG SLUG - Wiki - 8 May

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 11:00:01 EDT 2006

Wow.

I will save this email for future reference.  It delivers a solid and
comprehensive summary of the HOWTO stuff we all work and play with.

And here I sit, with Reflection running my connections to the VAX and the
Tru64 Alpha box from this Windows machine, well, above my right shoulder, a
sagging shelf of OpenVMS, Tru64, and local site-specific docs threaten to
bury me.  Also a can of Air Wick, the Lavender Fields aroma, which was here
when I got here;  I didn't buy it.

Second day on the gig, tech-savvy boss, and the bullpen here of three
network/Windows guys, one telco guy, and one soon-to-leave VMS consultant.
Life is good.

Except it ain't Vermont and it ain't the Granite State.  And today's steady
rain is at least wetting down the remains of three major fires here in the
Haht of the Commonwealth.

Thanks much for your thoughts.

Regahds,

Dave