GNHLUG RSS feeds, was Re: GNHLUG.Www - Automated notification of topic changes

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Tue May 2 11:03:01 EDT 2006

On 5/2/06, Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> wrote:
> BTW, the RSS feeds are working at this point. Issuing valid RSS 1.0
> (RDF) and passes the tests at feedvalidator.org (today, anyway).
>
> Subscriptions are on a "web" basis, so to subscribe to changes in the
> Www web, use the URL:

  I'm not sure (I don't use RSS myself), but I think this

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/UpcomingEvents?skin=rss

might work as well.  It certainly does *something*.  Maybe if you feed
that to the right software, it will become a feed of upcoming events,
or something like that.  :)

  There is also a way to be notified by email (which I use):

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/TWiki/WebNotify

-- Ben "Doesn't get the hype over RSS" Scott