[NLC] Drip Dry Phone

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu May 4 16:21:00 EDT 2006

On May 2, 2006, at 15:03, Paul Lussier wrote:

> I ask, because we have an RO filter on our tap for drinking water, and
> was wondering if there's something special about the distillation
> process that somehow changes the water, or pertinent fact is the
> purity of water, regardless of the means of attaining that purity.

Distilling does remove dissolved gasses, which is why distilled water
tastes pretty bad.  At least that's what the water quality guy on Ask
This Old House said.   It probably matters more if you're on a well or
municipal - RO well water won't have much in it that's not in the air
already.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/