LDAP from scratch.

Neil Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Wed May 10 10:21:01 EDT 2006

Here's a great generic LDAP resource: http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/
It's reference material as well as some overview introductory stuff, but most
of all, it's got a browseable reference of standard schemas and DNs and all
that to make it a little easier to find appropriate ones for your needs.

I also use phpLDAPadmin to manage LDAP and it offers a similar browseable
reference of the installed schemas in your particular setup.
-N